Hola Family, here is a Carlson Family Blogg, also for Family History. I think it would be nice to either print off these pages or find a way to keep this information for family history. Please let me know.
Welcome back Beau, Courtney, Calvin and Sawyer.
The Family Triathlon is June1st with a practice May 12. Everyone will participate no agency in this one. Beau is in charge of finess and nutrition preparation.... more to come.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweeeeet! I love Blogs, I love family, I love triathalons (I think.), and I love this!
ps... Is Beau responsible for fine-ness or fiTness... he.he.
Beau is responsible for many things in his life....
Beau pleaseeee dont make us all sit against the wall! ha ha! i am excited this will be fun! Thanks Chanse for doing all of this!
Who's Calvin?
Post a Comment